The Shift in Corporate Gifts:
WHY MORE COMPANIES ARE SENDING NEW YEARS GIFTS INSTEAD OF HOLIDAY (CHRISTMAS OR HANUKKAH) GIFTS
Delivering smiles for you.
A few years ago, a business friend of mine told me about an embarrassing incident that had occurred in her office. Her company had received a nice snack basket from one of their main suppliers, for her small office to enjoy: it had arrived three days before the Christmas holiday. Ravenous as the office associates were, most of the food was gone before she even knew that the basket had arrived. In the hustle and bustle of trying to get the office closed for the Christmas holiday, she forgot to thank the sender, and then she completely forgot about the gift until the office reopened in the New Year! In early January, she was talking with her rep from the sending company, who asked if they'd gotten the gift, if they'd enjoyed it. My friend was beyond embarrassed - she'd forgotten to thank the sender - and the sender was concerned because very few of the companies they'd sent gifts to had thanked them - leaving the sender to wonder over the holidays whether the gifts were delivered at all. The point of this story: the winter holiday season features a FLURRY of gifts from any number of different senders. Don't let your gift get lost in this holiday pile!! Send corporate gifts to your clients at New Years instead! There are many good reasons to send a New Years gift instead of a Christmas or Hanukkah gift:
1. Your gift arrives after the onslaught of winter holiday gifts - and everyone in the office is still hungry!! Your gift will really stand out and be appreciated.
2. New Years Day is a national holiday - all Americans celebrate it! It's not a religious or secular holiday, like Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, which are celebrated only by certain groups of people.
3. Many people are thinking of healthy New Years resolutions - so a fabulous fruit basket makes a wonderful gift!
4. Most associates are back at work in the office after New Years day, whereas many workers take time off during the winter holidays. That means that more workers will enjoy your gift and appreciate your generosity.
5. New Years is a terrific time to express your gratitude for an excellent year past, and to look forward with optimism to another great year of partnership.
6. O'Goodies can deliver your New Years gift on any time during the first few weeks of the New Year, so that it is sure to be enjoyed by all the office staff!
Order from O'Goodies and you will be remembered, and be appreciated.
Call O'Goodies TODAY and order your New Years gift baskets!